The Service has medical residents to care for children and adults. It also has a role call of interconsultores doctors in case you need specialist support and support units to clinical diagnosis, such as clinical laboratory and imaging. The Emergency Service has all the technical and human equipment to meet both medical and surgical emergencies.
Modalities of Care
When you go to the Emergency should consider the following:
1. Register at the counter of care and indicate the reasons for your inquiry
2. A paramedic perform triage, first attention that aims to categorize the level of urgency of the case: C1, C2, C3, C4, C1 being the ones that require greater urgency and are served immediately; C2, C3 and C4 Patients are seen according to categorization and order of arrival. The paramedics will tell you the approximate waiting time for medical attention.
3. Once admitted to the emergency area, you receive all the medical care and nursing required. Depending on the case, tests are requested and / or drugs will be administered according to the doctor’s.
4. You can check the price of each of the tests and drugs by medical Emergency Supervisor, who has all the information.
5. After medical discharge, you. Must go to the box to cancel the care provided.
Schedules and prices
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 to 20:00 hrs. Saturday 8:00 – 14:00 hrs.
The non-business hours prices 50% recharged
The account can be paid with cash or credit card at the time of discharge. In the case of insurance companies in any agreement, you or your family should contact the company for it to send a care order to guarantee the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org recommend doing this at the time management Urgency reach.
If you receive this document supporting his attention before discharge, then the clinic billed directly to your company and you should not cancel any of your own.
Agreements with Insurance
Depending on your insurance policy, you may effect the reimbursement in theinsurance company presenting the ballot care or managing a care order amounts to a guarantee that the clinic can bill directly to the insurance company total your account.
Clínica Ciudad del Mar has agreements with the following insurance companies: